Universe & Equations Durable Tote
A spacious and trendy tote bag that is super light, yet super sturdy.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• Fabric weight: 9.44 oz/yd² (320 g/m²)
On a starry sky background, text on the front reads: "You are the worthiest star in the universe." There is a silhouette of a female sitting in a wheelchair at the bottom. On the bottom of the bag, it reads: "June 9th by Emha Goliesh." On the backside, there are repeated physics and universe math equations in white.
This tote bag was inspired by the romance novel, June 9th by Emha Goliesh, which can be found at includas.com, or on this site as an autographed book purchase. The font of the front side of the bag is called Eutemia by BoltCutterDesign.